Monday, April 28, 2014

Milk in a Bowl..

I've been burning both ends of the candle so to speak lately. Somehow I got onto this awful schedule of getting up at 10am and working straight through on things til 6 to 7pm when I crash. I think I'll have a quick rest and three hours later I wake up at 9 or 10pm and I'm up working some more until anywhere from 3 to 5am. It's crap. I've got to get off it. Tonight I was making myself a salad and took the milk out of the fridge to pour into my glass and instead picked up my salad bowl and poured the milk into it. Sigh. I think my brain is saying enough is enough. I've loads to do tonight and apart from a few necessary items (doesn't everything feel necessary sometimes) I'm giving myself a break and sitting down with a book for a bit of reading before going to bed at a respectable midnight-ish.

And this was after I went to the dry cleaners this afternoon to pick up my clothes that it turns out I'd already picked up last week. There are many many days in which I feel that my life resembles an episode of I Love Lucy but luckily without all the crying :)

No comments:

Post a Comment