Saturday, April 19, 2014

Friday..

This week has been crazy busy. Trying to catch up on vast amounts of grading (who is dumb enough to schedule midterms before spring break and then go out of town for the week?? Me of course.). There are photos to go through, work, and I'm taking this great online photo class through The Define School. Fridays are always my killer day anyways. I teach two classes back to back starting at 8:30am and I am not a morning person. By the time I get home I'm toast. I laid down to take a nap this evening and woke up to this…



That would be Stan the 'destroyer of naps' - it never fails that as soon as I doze off he comes and sits by my head and yowls so that I promptly wake up. Today he took the more adventurous route of climbing on the 10.5 foot paddle board mounted on the wall and batting around the lamp shade on the wall fixture. Never a dull moment but then that is just how I like it. Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment